Instant Pot Fall-off-the-Bone Baby Back Ribs
Want juicy, tender, caramelized, fall-off-the-bone baby back ribs in less than an hour? Look no further! This recipe is all you need. Made in the Instant Pot, the ribs are cooked until they are so tender you could pull the bones out clean. Then they are brushed with sauce and broiled in the oven to give them a sticky, charred, caramelized crust.
- 2 racks of pork baby back ribs (approximately 3lbs each)
- 4 Tablespoon bbq rub or seasoning
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 Tablespoon liquid smoke
- 1/2 cup bbq sauce
- Generously season both sides of ribs with bbq rub.
- Place the metal trivet into the Instant Pot then pour in the water, apple cider vinegar, and liquid smoke.
- Lay the ribs on top of the trivet by standing it upright.
- Lock the Instant Pot and cook on high pressure for 40 minutes. As soon as it is finished, release the pressure. Preheat the oven to broil on high.
- Carefully transfer the ribs to a baking sheet, meat side down. Brush the ribs with bbq sauce then flip them over and brush the top with more bbq sauce.
- Broil the ribs for 7 minutes or until they are slightly charred and caramelized.
- Let cool for 5 minutes before serving.